The Devil's Rejects..

quarta-feira, agosto 14, 2013


Woot I'm back!
Okay Okay, I already posted today but I'm back with a totally different look, I'd even say a little androgynous, dont you think?
Dura released this supercute unisex hair, I'm in love!
Pumpkin released this amazing fringe vest and I don't really know why it reminded me of The devil rejects movie!*-*.. and i'd also like to show you the Tableau Vivant necklace, it comes with a HUD to change the texture colors of leather and metals.
I hope you like this look!
XOXO


skin: -Glam Affair - Katya - Europa 02
hair:  Dura-Boys&Girls46
tattoo:   .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo - Medium 
necklace: ~Tableau Vivant~ Keyring necklace unisex -
vest: [Pumpkin]Fringe vest(black)
pants: Maitreya Mesh Leggings - Black
bracelets: : Amorous : Samsara Bracelets

poses: {pose maniacs}

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores