New @ Spirit Store, Mes Sucreries and Red Mint!

terça-feira, agosto 13, 2013


Hiyas babes!
Spirit Store released these amazing new pants in several colors for you to pick, it makes you body look so sexy, I'm in love!
The smexie top I'm wearing today is from Mes Sucreries and you will find at The Black Fair 2013 in alot of options, I've pickes the 'Born To Die' one cause sounds badass!x)
Red Mint released another cute mesh hair for girls, unique and original like always!
I hope you like my lookm I'm feeling super tired today and lazy haha!
XOXO


skin: [PF] Harley <Ivory>
hair: (r)M Hair No.08'13 ( c o o l B l o n d s ) 
collar: .Pekka. for Mes Brics a Bracs [Spike Collars]
goggles: RO - Sandstorm Goggles - WarTorn  
tattoo:  .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo - Medium 
implants:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
top:  .Mes Sucreries. Patch Top { The Black Fair }
pants: Spirit Store - Albana pants 
sleeves: .Shi : Sleeve {UNISEX Lux Gift} [Rigged Mesh]
nails: Blah. (My Nail Polish) Black Sets - The Black Fair
phone: [ Z U L U ] Phone 5 Black Mesh (Version 2.2)
hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
bracelets: *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs - black - 
ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-
feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
 
poses:  {pose maniacs}  Fran

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores