Mama Kin..

quinta-feira, agosto 08, 2013


I'm back!
So, since the first time I saw these new Rebel Hope pants the only thing I could think was Steven Tyler!Back in 70 or 80 I believe, Tyler used to wear alot of black & white stripes, and I am a huge fan of Aerosmith so I had to do a inspired kinda look.
I'm here to show you the new releases of Rebel Hope for FaMESHed, Glam Affair and Tableau Vivant.
The gorgeous skin I'm wearing now is Katya that you will find in 8 perfect make-ups for the new round of Collabor88 and you will find it in America and Jamaica tones.
The beautiful chairs you see in this post are from Tableau Vivant, with poses for men and women, it can be used for pics or to make your house/store more unique.
The spiked sandals are the exclusive BSD items for The Black fair 2013.


skin: -Glam Affair - Katya - Europa 02
hair: !lamb. Temptation (Mesh) - Ombre & Root Pack
blazer: The Secret Store - Structured Blazer - Chalk
pants: !Rebel Hope - Val Mesh Stripe Legging Black
shoes: {{BSD Design studio}}Summer lover- all blk special edition CD
nails: ...::: Scrub :::... I want it!

chairs: ~Tableau Vivant~ Bunny&Stag chairs

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores