New @ Liquence, Spirit Store & TBS!

terça-feira, agosto 27, 2013


Hello babes!
I'm here today to show you one of the new releases by Liquence, this beautiful hair called F3. It comes with 2 different styles, normal and shaved on the side (my favorite) and each of them comes with boobies version and a tintable hairbase!
Spirit Store released this new unisex mesh pants, and the hot bodysuit i'm wearing is from Pixel Dust and you will find this new round of The Boobies Show!
To take the pics I went to the amazing sim called The Fade that my friend Mickal has showed me earlier and I'm in love!
I hope you like my look babes!
XOXO



skin: -Glam Affair -   Cleo - Artic - 01 B
hair:  . Liquence . - F3
gloss: .tsg. Dolly Lips - Bitten V.I.P Group Gift August 2013
tattoo:   .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo - Medium 
implants:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts 
bodysuit: AlmostGone.Outfit/BlackCotton {.Pixel.Dust.} @ TBS
pants: Spirit Store - Tatyana baggy pants unisex [BLACK]
armor: [The Forge] Daerwen Armour, (Black / Bronze)
belt: RO - Bullet F****** Belt -
necklace: Cute Poison - Multi-Cross Necklace (Black)
collar: .Pekka. Pre-release for Mes Brics a Bracs [Spike Collars]
bracelets: *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs - black -
ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-
headband:  <TheAbyss> Junkyard_Barbed_Halo+Headband
nails: Blah. (My Nail Polish) Black Sets - The Black Fair
hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
 
poses:  {pose maniacs}


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores