New @ SUGAR & R3volt + Glam Affair at She & Him!

sexta-feira, agosto 09, 2013


Hiyas!
I'm feeling lazy today so my post will be quickie.
I'm in love with the new SUGAR frilly panties, it's so cute OMG! You will find these panties in several different patters/colors, I've picked the polka dot to match with the Peter Pan collar from Glam Affair that you will find at the She & Him event.
The top I'm wearing is one of the new releases from R3volt
Hope you like my look babes!
XOXO


skin: [PF] Harley <Ivory>
hair: [monso] My Hair - Daisy/ Light Blonde
collar: Glam Affair - She&Him - Vintage PeterPan Collar
tattoo:  .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo - Medium
top: [R3] Candis Knotted Tee [V1]
panties:  SUGAR Frilly Panties
hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet (APPLIERS)
shoes: [whatever] High Heel 2.0 - black
 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores