The Black Fair Preview!

terça-feira, agosto 06, 2013


Hiyas!
I'm here to tease you a little nit with some amazing items that you will find at The Black fair 2013 (9-23 Aug) from Scrub, Cynful and Le Primitif.
Scrub is coming with these amazing and unique mesh pants that you find in 7 colors and several sizes to fit any shape! Cynful released this smexie mesh dress with implants appliers in different colors for you to pick. 
I'd also like to show you the new Red Mint hair, I'm in love!
I hope you like my look babes!
XOXO



skin: Glam Affair - Margot - Europa -
hair: (r)M Hair No.09'13 ( o.1 F a n t a s y ) > 
tattoo: .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo - Medium
implants:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
glasses: Le Primitif - Black Fair 2013
dress: [Cynful] Sexy Back Dress - Black
pants: ...::: Scrub :::... "Rosa-ae" Black
rings & nails:  ...::: Scrub :::... I want it!
collar: .Pekka. for Mes Brics a Bracs [Spike Collars]
necklace: ..::DeliciouS::.. Cougar
shoes: .: ryvolter :. Ulla Translucent Pumps (Spikes) - Black



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores