Cynful + Lil'lace & TRUTH New!

quinta-feira, agosto 22, 2013


Oops, I'm back!
Now with another amazing TRUTH release and the full release of the swag suit by Cynful, made in a collab work with Lil'lace , this mesh jumpsuit is so smexy, I'm super inlove with it!
Swag suit comes in several different colors and options for you to wear, with HUD's to make our life much easier, you will find also add-ons to the belt as well with several different patterns/colors.
Hope you like my looks babes!
XOXO

skin: [PF] Harley <Ivory>
hair: TRUTH HAIR Elaine -  light blondes
gloss: .tsg. Dolly Lips - Bitten V.I.P Group Gift August 2013
tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Sweet Pain
implants:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
jumpsuit: [Cynful] + Lil'lace Swag Suit - Black (wear me)
harness: !!!"""::: Brutal Weapons :::""" [ Desert Eagles ] (ver 1.1)
nails: Blah. (My Nail Polish) Black Sets - The Black Fair
hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-
feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
shoes:  _CandyDoll_ Oxygen II Pattern
 
poses:  {pose maniacs}

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores