New @ May's Soul!

segunda-feira, agosto 19, 2013

Hiyas!
I'm here with a quickie post to show you the new amazing new release by May's Soul. In this post I've tried to create artistic photos and I had the company of one of my dearest friends, Ant Crept
May's Soul released this supercute mesh cloak that comes in 3 different sizes. I'm in love!
My friend is wearing one badass werewolf avi from Niramyth Productions, they have some kickass stuff and I really love their work.
I hope you like out looks!
XOXO



skin: -Glam Affair -
hair: Magika [03] Secretive
tattoo:   .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo - Medium 
cloak: * May's Soul* My deer cloak
hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
 
 
Ant Crept (Jackal Zeplin) wears "The Wolfkin"

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores