New @ RO & Spirit Store!

quinta-feira, agosto 01, 2013


Hello babes!
Remarkable Oblivion released these kickass goggles for the August round of FaMESHed event. And i don't need to tell you how much I love their items, right?
Spirit Store new pants are very unique and with perfect textures like always, I really like the shape of these pants, what do you think?
The vest I'm wearing to complete my look is new from .Shi and it's unisex!
I hope you like my look!
XOXO




skin: Glam Affair - Lilith Creatura 02
hair: [BURLEY]_Nayuta_Platinums
teeth: [whatever] Teeth
tattoo: .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo -
collar: .Pekka. Pre-release for Mes Brics a Bracs [Spike Collars]
goggles: RO - Sandstorm Goggles - WarTorn -
piercing: Cobrahive - Nose "Swirl" [piercing]
cig: .:Hermony:. / Ultimate Cigarette / Package
top: .Shi : Couveture - Drape Vest [UNISEX] {Black}
pants: Spirit Store - Krola pants
nails:...::: Scrub :::... I want it!
cuffs: *BOOM* Fearless Wrist and Ankle Cuff Bangles (pitch)
shoes:   >.H.C.< SHARON*

poses: {pose maniacs}

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores