I'd like to fly, but my wings have been so denied..

segunda-feira, agosto 05, 2013


Hello babes!
Another amazing round of Mes Brics a Bracs has started with some of the best SL stores of acessories!
Today I'm wearing the new kickass Remarkable Oblivion homemade halo, that comes in 2 styles: gold and white/tintable. Together with Pekka cute spiked collar and Delicious necklace. All of them you can find at the MBAB event!
I'd also like to show you the new Spirit Store mesh pants that are unisex, together with R3volt smexie top and TRUTH hair, Amaya, that was released past week!
I hope you like my look babes!
XOXO


skin: [PF] Harley <Porcelain> - FATPACK
eyes: {D.A} Shattered Eyes - Rainbow
hair: TRUTH HAIR Amaya -  variety
tattoo: .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo - Medium
halo: RO - Homemade Halo -
collar: .Pekka. for Mes Brics a Bracs [Spike Collars]
nails: !Blah. (My Love Ring & Nail Polish) Baby Pink
necklace: ..::DeliciouS::.. Cougar
top: [R3] Tina Off-Shoulder Crop [V1]
pants: Spirit Store - Dora pants unisex
bracelets: PP- Rock Leather Studds Bracelets - Fatpack*
elbow pads: .:: Delusions ::. Wrath Elbow Pads (Group Gift)
hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 (with PF appliers)
feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet (with PF appliers)


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores