New @ Xplosion & Milk!

segunda-feira, agosto 12, 2013


Hiyas sexies!
I'm here today with some hot stuff for you!
*X*plosion released 2 hairs that can be worn by boys and girls, 2 mohawks and one of them I'm wearing in this post! The hairs come in several different sizes and also include implants size as well so it's perfect for me, and 3 different hairbases all of them with ligh, dark and tintable options!
Milk released this smexie dress in 6 different colors. The garter is from Alterego and it has a HUD  with so many options of colors and patterns, it's a must-have!
I hope you like my look babes!
XOXO

skin: [PF] Harley <Ivory>
hair:*X*plosion Jackie Hair
collar: .Pekka. for Mes Brics a Bracs [Spike Collars]
necklace:  .Pekka. Cross dog tag - Black - Unisex
tattoo:  .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo - Medium
dress: *Milk* My Darcy Dress Black
garter: alterego I skrippa garter
shoulder:  [HANDverk]Scale Pauldron.black
nails: Blah. (My Nail Polish) Black Sets - The Black Fair
hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
bracelets:  erratic / cuffs / silver (tinted)
ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-
shoes:Debrah's "Brily" Platform HighHeels - Black Patent -

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores