New @ TRUTH, Villena & CandyDoll!

quinta-feira, agosto 08, 2013


Hiyas babes!
I'm here to show you one of the new releases by TRUTH HAIR, together with Villena releases for this new round of Collabor88 and CandyDoll amazing new shoes for slink feet.
CandyDoll is doing an amazing job with their mesh items, I'm really in love with these shoes, so realistic with perfect textures! This new trend of Slink 'appliers' is so perfect cause you don't need to match your skin like crazy, you just need to add the shoes and that's it. I believe the future of shoes in SL will be appliers. Nails, skins and now shoes. If you don't have the Slink medium feet you should get them by now. It's a must-have.
As you can see I'm still wearing my Pink Fuel skin, I'm so in love, even look like a good girl don't you think?
The cute nails and ring that I'm wearing are the new release of Blah that you will find at SL Fashion Week.
Hope you like my look!
XOXO

skin: [PF] Harley <Ivory> - FATPACK
hair:  TRUTH HAIR Carrie -  light blondes
top: .:villena:. - crop sweatshirt purr
skirt: .:villena:. - denim skirt light blue bleached
hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
nails & ring: !Blah. (My Love Ring & Nail Polish) Sky @ SFW
feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet (APPLIERS)
shoes: _CandyDoll_ Oxygen Pattern ALL
earrings: LaGyo_Garska earrings gold
 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores