Weekend News!

sábado, outubro 13, 2012

Hello!!!
OMG theres so many news to you in this post!
Truth released 3 new perfect mesh hairs as you can see in my pictures, I'm not sure wich one is my favorite, and you?
Glam Affair released the super-pretty Roza skin with the new body features and tones. I'm wearing the europa tone, but you will find it in 6 tones, each tone with 4 different makeups and one clean as you can see in my pics!
The dress I'm wearing is new by SAKIDE  to the Scary Face Gacha Fair!  
 And Goth1c0 released those kickass nails & bracelets taht you can change color and size by using a HUD.
Well, hope you like my look girls!
And I would like to say thank you to everyone who supported me when I was feeling down! It means alot to me!<3


 >TRUTH< Guiliana -  fades


>TRUTH< Mindy -  fades


 >TRUTH< Jemima -  fades


- Glam Affair - Roza -


IMPORTANT : Each skintone has different makeups
each package contains 4 makeups + 1 clean version. Each makeup comes in 6 variations, blonde, brown and red eyebrows and with or without hairbase

-Alice's Body -
  [skin] Glam Affair - Glam Affair - Roza Basic -
[hair1] >TRUTH< Guiliana -  fades
[hair2]>TRUTH< Mindy -  fades
[hair3]>TRUTH< Jemima -  fades
 [eyeliner] Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.03
 
- Alice's Wear - 
[dress][ SAKIDE ] Gacha Halloween Dresses - Skull Black
[nails & bracelets] Goth1c0: Alma Negra set New!
[chest piercing] - .HoD. - Provocation Piercing Set
[collar].nantes creep collar - crow
 
-Poses-
PURPLE POSES - Long Cigarette
PURPLE POSES SILENA
 @ CINEMA event!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores