Truth Hair News!

sexta-feira, outubro 26, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm here to show you the new amazing releases from Truth for the weekend!
Three gorgeous hair styles in mesh  and again I can't picka favorite one, the 3 are perfect, can you?
Together with some cute items by Blah! and the new cutie-but-smexie wet lingerie set by  .tsg -!
Hope you like my looks <3
xoxo





 >TRUTH< Rebel -  fades
  

 >TRUTH< Ariel -  colours
  
 
 >TRUTH< Josie -  colours
 
---

Alice is wearing..

[skin] "tSg" Angel B tone
[eyes] "tSg" WetLook - Ice Blue
[lingerie] .tsg. Strapless Bra & Panties - Wet
[bows] Blah . (My Dolly Bows) Gatcha
[knife] Blah . (My Butcher Knife Bloody Pink / Bow) RARE
[poses] ! Blah . Gatcha Poses
[implants] Lolas! :::: Push-Up 2.5 ( re-textured tsg tone Bfrex)
[facial expressions] AnyPose Expression v1.0


x)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores