CandyDoll News!

quarta-feira, outubro 10, 2012

Hello!!
I'm so sowy, been taking so long without post! ><
But, I've been trying hard to have nice pics for you but all I do I hate and then I feel insecure and I don't blog! Yeah I know I'm crazy but damn I love pictures and stuff and I will not blog if I don't like the picture 100%!But enough of blah blah blah! Here I am with some hot news!
Sweet Rebeca Dembo from  _CandyDoll_ released some awesome news that I will be blogging the next days and today!
Starting with the yummy Shyla skin that you will find in 4 tones each tone with 4 options of breasts,hairbase and teeth. Amazing huh? The tone I'm wearing is cream.
The lingerie in giraffe print comes in all layers options and you can buy the prim boobies appliers to look even more hot! What you think? I love it!
And the last release from CD are those perfect heels that you will find in many colors and patters, comes with a HUD easy to use and chnage the skin colors and you can also resize it by clicking/ selecting in the menu.
I hope you like my look, is pretty late here I need to go bed, forgive my broken english it's worse after 2am!haha
xoxo <3




 _CandyDoll_  Shyla Skin New!



_CandyDoll_ Mushu Lingerie New!



_CandyDoll_ Dolce Heels New!

Other acessories..

Piercings, spikes implants and belly chain by <-Puncture-> 
Sweater by *Tentacio* 
Mesh eyeliner by Glam Affair



You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. nao consigo achar a Mushu Lingerie na loja :(
    sou tao burra assim?

    ResponderExcluir

Seguidores