*Milk* My Banded Backless..

quinta-feira, outubro 11, 2012

Hello!
I'm here to show you the last release by *Milk*!
As you know, Milk has the best in clothes to the busty bishes! So today I'm wearing the new skin by The Sugar Garden, I'm not really oriental look kinda-girl but I must say that I'm in love with this skin!It's so sweet and sexy! With the Lolas skin applier made by Alessa Bishop it looks perfect!*-*
The skin applier to tsg skins you can find at their store.
I really hope you like my look today!<3
xoxo


*Milk* My Banded Backless New!



 .tsg. Angel in B tone New!



-Alice's Body -
  [skin]  .tsg. Angel in B tone
[hair] =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Mango" Dipped Party Colors
 [eyeliner] Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.03
[eyes]"tSg" WetLook - Ice Blue
 
- Alice's Wear -
[dress]*Milk*My Banded Backless Mini Barbie
[piercings]<-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings (Gemstone) - Basics
<-Puncture-> Eyebrow Implants (spike) Basics 
<-Puncture->Dermal Spike Implants (Collarbone) All Colors
[armband]<-Puncture->  Spun Metal Armband FREE!@Energy Club
[shoes]Debrah's "Jinny" Extreme H. Heels - Shiny Pink
[nails]A&A Fashion Nails Long Extreme Edel TDR 66
[ears] AITUI [MESH] - Stretched Ears - 2" Plug Pack  
 


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores