News @ {Meghindo's} & Clawtooth at C88!

domingo, outubro 07, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm here to show you the new release of  {Meghindo's} together with the new  Clawtooth hair that you will find @ Collabor 88 (after midnight SLT, tonight!) 
I would like to say thank you to the sweet MentalKaos for giving me the oportunity to blog those amazing skins, and Bubbles Clawtooth for leting me buy the hair a little earlier to blog since the C88 will be opened only at 4am my time and I could not wait to get this hair *-*
Well,this is a quickie post before I go bed, I hope you like it! And get ready to the awesome new releases at Collabor 88!<3



{Meghindo's} ~ Nicole ~ Tones



- Alice's Body -
[skin]{Meghindo's} ~ Nicole ~ Released ~
[hair]Clawtooth: Bold/Rigged Mesh (Silent Movie Star Pack) @ C88!
[eyeliner] -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.03
[eyes].ID. Flare / VIP Exclusive
 - Alice's Wear -
 [body] [GLUE INK] Lace Leotard (Black) @ Boobies Show
[colar](epoque.s) Neo Classicist Collar // Studded - Leather
[gloves] *L.inc* Bish Gloves Black @ SWAG
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores