Gothic Bandit..

terça-feira, outubro 16, 2012

Hiyas!
How are you girls?
I'm so sorry I've been so slow at bloging, but I have been feeling unspired and lazy lately and I don't know why! :/ 
I had no idea to a title but my awesome husband Alex helped me with it, thanks baby!<3
But today after looking so much and wearing alot of stuff I found this supesexy top by CandyDoll for the Cinema event  that can be worn with my boobies appliers, mixed together with the mask from Alterego that you can find @ the SWAG Fest and some other items that you can see in my pics, hope you like my look.
I loved it *-*
Enjoy babes <3




Poses by PURPLE POSES


-Alice's Body -
  [skin]"tSg" Angel in xiaxue tone
[hair] *booN YNO421 hair black/chocolate/purple
[hairbase] :::unBra::: Hairbase for *pale* skins / BLACK 1
 [eyeliner] Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.03
[eyelshadow] Glam Affair - Make-up Layer 08
[eyes]"tSg" WetLook - Ice Blue 
- Alice's Wear -
[shirt]_CandyDoll - Lacely Top Black @ Cinema
[boobies]Lolas! :::: Push-Up 2.5
[boobies texture] :BGTT: Lolas Appliers TSG Fatpack
[undies]*X*plosion *Tropical Bikinitanga
[garters & socks]*L.inc* Sexy Me Heels Grey Panther
[gloves]*L.inc* Bish Gloves Black
[belt] MIEL TROUPE BELT - natural 
[scarf] {alterego} mesh face mask - skulls - sf ex3
[piercings]<-Puncture-> Eyebrow Implants (spike) Basics
[armband]<-Puncture->  Spun Metal Armband FREE!@Energy Club

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores