SO WHAT?!

sexta-feira, outubro 26, 2012

Hiyas!
First of all  I would like to say sorry about the mature warn page, I've found I have alot of bad fans who love to report my naughty pictures *blushes* but I love you too guys!<3
Second, I would like to say sorry again *grrrr* Ok, I'm not that kind but, sorry because of some stupid flickr drama that someone decided to involve me. 
Well, enough of sorry guys, let's talk about good weekend stuff?
 SAKIDE released this supercute outfit that I'm wearing today to the PERFECT WARDROBE , and it's super easy to adjust and resize the top to your body. And it looks awesome!
Together with some other items that I love, hope you like my look.
Thank you all for the support and kind words of some of my readers, you girls rock!<3

 This song and post title is speacial tho all those annoying people who likes to judge others by the way their avi looks. :) You know who you are <3
 
♪.. So what? So what? So what? So what, you boring little cunt? .. ♪





[ SAKIDE ] Corvidae Outfit
* PERFECT WARDROBE Until November 3rd *

-Alice's Body -
  [skin] Glam Affair - Dark Side - Roza 01
[hair] [e] Looking - Essentials Collection
 [makeup] - .HoD. - Lost Souls Piercing & Makeup Set
[eyes] .ID. Moody Vampire / Wispy Blue
- Alice's Wear - 
[outfit] [ SAKIDE ] Corvidae Outfit
[necklace] ...::: Scrub :::... Webcollar
[nails] ...::: Scrub :::... I want it!
[boots] :)(: Devil Boots  black V3 boxed
Poses by PURPLE POSES
 :)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores