Al Vulo! - Livia..

sábado, outubro 06, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm here to show you the new face of Al Vulo! in one of my favorite tones - sunkissed!
Livia  has 7 options of makeup, all in 2 styles and 3 options of brows. All of them comes with or without cleavage option. x)
Together with the super smexie lingerie set by Blah!, I hope you like my look <3



 :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Livia ] - [ Sunkissed ]


Poses by PURPLE POSES


[skin][ Al Vulo! ] - [ Livia ] - [ Fatpack sunkissed]
[hair]Magika [03] Pretty
[shape] GIFT ! A l i s a V.2- shape by [LUST]NEW!
[lingerie]Blah. (My Petit Amour Lingerie / Blooming Heart) Set
[piercings]<-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings (Gemstone) - Basics
[braceletes]{me.} Faith Wrist Cuffs PACK // FEMALE ~ BAG (SWAG)
[necklace]{me.} Faith Necklace PACK // FEMALE ~ BAG (SWAG)


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores