The Boobies Show: Panda Express..

segunda-feira, outubro 22, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm here with another smexie item that you will find at The Boobies Show now made by Panda Express!
This cutie bloody nurse outfit comes with shirt,appliers,hat,mesh socks,shoes and cuffs.
Awesome huh? I love it!
You will find the outfit in several different colors, I've picked the bloody one cause I didn't post anything to the halloween yet!
Well, hope you like it girls! 

Oh and I would like to thank you all for being so nice and caring with me! All my sponsors and followers make me feel so happy and good with my posts! Don't be shy, you can always IM me to ask and I'm glad that people do! 
Love you all you have no idea how happy you all make me!
Thank you for the +50.000 views!




 +pe+ Naughty Nurse-Bloody


- Alice's Wear -
  [skin]"tSg" Angel in B tone
[hair] [e] Studio - All
 [eyeliner] Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.03
[eyes]"tSg" WetLook - Ice Blue 
- Alice's Wear - 
[outfit] +pe+ Naughty Nurse-Bloody @ The Boobies Show
[undies] :OW: Super Low Black Panties
[poses & knife] .ploom. Poses - The Slasher
[boobies]Lolas! :::: Push-Up 2.5
[boobies texture] :BGTT: Lolas Appliers TSG B tone
[nipples] [EXL] HARDware Nipples
[nipples piercings]<-Puncture-> Bat Wing Nipple Piercing @ The Boobies Show
[piercings]<-Puncture-> Eyebrow Implants (spike) Basics
[chest spikes]<-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Collarbone)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores