Glam Affair News!

sexta-feira, outubro 05, 2012

Hello!
I'm here to show you some amazing news by -Glam Affair-!
Aida  released so many great news! Starting by the mesh cosmetics, like the eyeliner and lashes I'm wearing. You will find a big variety of lashes and eyeliners that I will be blogging soon, it's super easy to adjust and fits perfect your face.
Another great new is the headpiece studded also in mesh and you will find in several different colors!
The last one are the shoes! Yay, Glam Affair now has great quality footwear for men and women! You should definitely go check it out!
I hope you like my look today <3
*Ps, the skin I'm wearing is not new, I've found in my inventory and decided to put it on <3



 - HoD - . . End Of The Night
*For September's HORROR HAUTE*

  
New!
-Glam Affair- Mouse Studded Headpiece ( MESH )

-Glam Affair- Blake Shoes

-Glam Affair- MESH -Lashes & Eyeliner





-Alice's Body -
  [skin] Glam Affair - Amelie skin - Silent Doll
[hair] ::Exile:: Fade Into You: All or nothing
 [eyeliner] Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.03
[lashes] Glam Affair - Couture Lashes no.4 L
- Alice's Wear -
[dress] [NV] BarelyThere Mini Dress -Barely Glam- @ SWAG
[headpiece] -Glam Affair- Mouse Studded Headpiece in Black
[boots]-Glam Affair- Blake in Solid Black
[gloves] *L.inc* Bish Gloves Black @ SWAG
 Poses by PURPLE POSES

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores