Pink!

quinta-feira, julho 26, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm here to show you some awesome news that you will find @ The Pink Ribbon Fair  and REDGRAVE! (The Pink Ribbon Fair - August 4th to 25th)
Together with some very cute items, I hope you like my look. The post will be short, cause I'm really tired and I have the flu so I'm really slow, so sorry!:(


Oie!
Eu estou aqui pra te mostrar algumas novidades maravilhosas que você vai encontrar na The Pink Ribbon Fair  e REDGRAVE!
Junto com alguns items bem fofos, eu espero que você goste do look. O post vai ser pequeno hoje porque eu estou muito cansada e gripada, então tô super devagar, me desculpem!:(



Poses : PURPLE POSES - GABRIELA


skin / pele: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Sally Porcelain ]
hair / cabelo: [BURLEY]_Elizabeth_MagnatePastelsPack
eyes / olhos: .ID. - VIP Gift #8
dress / vestido:  [*RD*]*Blown Dress-Pink* @ PRF
teeth / dentes: [label mode] Hamby teeth
mouth / boca: SLink Real Teeth
piercing teeth / piercing dentes: <-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
piercings cheecks / piercings bochechas: <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings (Gemstone) - Basics
piercings throat / piercing garganta: <-Puncture-> Dermal Gemstones  -Throat-
shoes / sapatos: ! Shoes Rose - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340007)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores