News @ Truth Hair !

sábado, julho 14, 2012

Hello!
I'm here to show you the new releases by Truth Hair!
Truth always have been my favorite hair store in SL since I was a noobie some years ago, not only for the quality but also for the amazing costumer service. The new hairs called Aurora and Kiki are mesh and super-cute! I'm in love with them, it fits perfect and has amazing style. Aurora is my favorite , I can't take it off  >< !
Together with some of the perfect Amorous acessories and the smexie new mesh corset by  Gorean Rose that you will find @ One Voice event.
I hope you like my look!
Enjoy<3


Poses by PURPLE POSES 


Poses by PURPLE POSES  


skin: [PF] Elly <Honey> - Gunmetal/Meow
hair 1: TRUTH HAIR Aurora -  blondes
hair 2: TRUTH HAIR Kiki -  light blondes
corset: [GE] Nira Corset Red
eaings & necklace: : Amorous : Triptych - Lust
skirt: [ SAKIDE ] Mini MESH Skirts Fur Black
shoes: [Diktator]-DARE  -HORSESHOE SANDALS -  FATPACK


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores