News @ Al Vulo! & - Quarantine - !

quinta-feira, julho 19, 2012

Hiyas!
How are you? I'm sorry that I haven't been bloggin much but I really don't feel inspired and I even felt a little upset with the blogger's world.. I don't know how to explain it, but sometimes if you just sit and watch around blogs and stuff sometimes it makes you feel that you are not doing good enough.. eh..well..I'm not here for that.. x)
I'm here to tell you about some awesome news!
Al Vulo!  released the super smexie Julia skin in Sunkissed tone, it's puuuurfect, and  - Quarantine - released these cute mesh corsets for the ZP Brand  that you will find it in 3 different colors with 10 options of patterns, one more sweet than the other, your gonna love it I'm sure!
Oh, and I would like to tell you about my eyes too..Insufferable Dastard. is my favorite eyes store for a very long time now and they have some awesome gifts in the VIP group, the fee is 150 lindens which is so worth it! You get some perfect gifts like the eyes I'm wearing, this last gift comes with 4 different eyes and all them with mesh parts so you can mix & match the colors.
Well, I hope you like my look today!
Enjoy<3


- Quarantine - Temptress Mesh Corset - @ ZP Brand


 Al Vulo! - Julia / Sunkissed Makeups..


Poses: PURPLE POSES - KIM

Style card...

skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Julia ] - [ Fatpack sunkissed ]
hair: [LeLutka]-VERSAGE hair Fades PACK @ Hair Fair 2012
eyes: .ID. July Gift
fur: Color.Me.H.O.F [AnjaFurShoulders] GIFT
corset: - Quarantine - Temptress Mesh Corset -
pasties: >>ROOTS<<00S10022
leggins: erratic / fishnet wide / black
shoes: [Diktator]-DARE  -HORSESHOE SANDALS -  FATPACK

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores