- .HoD. - Fallen Bracelet..

quarta-feira, julho 04, 2012

Hiyas..
-.HoD.-  updated the kickass Fallen Bracelets that now has include an right and left side bracelts and I'm so in love with it! HoD is one of my favorites stores as you can see in my posts! You should definitely go check it out!
Together with the new collar by * L.inc * and Sn@tch corset that you can find @ Fameshed.
 I hope you like my look!
Enjoy<3
 


 *CC* Nails Pose


  *CC* Nails Pose


skin: - Glam Affair - Leah skin - Ethereal Sadness (old TDR  item)
hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Princess Mesh Hair
piercings: - .HoD. - Torli'ai Piercing Set
ears: Lovely_Alien_WebbedEars_
top: Graves - G179 Crossfire
corset: :::Sn@tchMesh Passion of the Corset-All Colors (X-Small):::
collar: *L.inc* Bound Collar Black Zebra
bracelets: - .HoD. - Fallen Bracelet
nails: [ S H O C K ] Shine Tech Nails

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores