Its A Long Way To The Top If Ya Wanna Rock And Roll ..

sexta-feira, julho 13, 2012

Hiyas!
How are you? First of all I would like to wish you all a Happy Rock Day!\o/ and Awesome Friday the 13th too! Today is a very special day to me <3
I'm here to show you some great news by .Mes Sucreries. , : - TartCake & YuMad - and a preview of one Tameless Hair that you will find @ the Hair Fair 2012,
Mes Sucreries released those super-sexy mesh dresses that you will find in many different colors/pattens and all of them comes in many sizes to fit any shape! The acessories I'm wearing are new from TartCake & YuMad and you will find it in silver or gold.
Tameless new releases for the hair fair are super cute and I'll be bloggin those days! But i'm in love with this one , called Victoria it's partial mesh and looks adorable!
Well.. I hope you like my look!
Enjoy<3



Poses: dfo! gala (one voice exclusive)


skin: [PF] Elly <Honey> - Gunmetal/Meow
hair: Tameless Hair Victoria - Blondes
piercings: - .HoD. - Torli'ai Piercing Set
dress: .Mes Sucreries. My Tchatcha Mesh -
earings & rings: - TartCake & YuMad - Messy Squares Set [GOLD&SILVER]
nails: [ S H O C K ] Shine Tech Nails
shoes: ! Shoes Linda - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340006)



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores