Banana Love..

segunda-feira, julho 02, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm here to show you some awesome news by Spirit Store, *Tentacio* and [S H O C K].
Those awesome and detailed pants are the last release of Spirt store and it comes in many different sizes , male and female to fit any shape.
Tentacio banana top you will find at the Stuff In Stock discount store.
My eyes and nails are the last releases from shock and I love it!
You will find abduction eyes in six colors and each color comes with a small and large option. The nails has a HUD super-easy to use and fit your hands.
I hope you like my look!
Enjoy <3



 Poses:
 PURPLE POSES - ETHAN
[GOLA] Nails pose 03*


skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Julia ] - [ bronze ]
eyes: [ S H O C K ] Abduction Eyes  - Gold (S)
hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Shell" Dipped Party Colors
top: *Tentacio* Banana Love
pants: Spirit Store - Jola rigged mesh jeans unisex black
nails: [ S H O C K ] La muerte en color - Nails
shoes: Rerty Pump

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores