Discord Designs @ Hair fair 2012!

sábado, julho 14, 2012

Hello!
I'm back to show you one of my favorites hair from Hair Fair 2012, from Discord Designs called Delrey it's mesh and super creative as always,
I've mixed with some of my favorite items and the new Glam Affair skin that you can find @ The Dressing Room.
I hope you like my look!
Enjoy<3



Some of the Discord Designs hairs that you will find at the fair..


skin:  -Glam Affair-  Roza - Summer 01
hair: -dDx- Delrey (Cast Iron)
piercings: - .HoD. - Compassion Piercing Set
Earings & gauge: - .HoD. - Fairy Tales 2012 - .HoD. - Dragon Spiral Gauge v2
fur:Color.Me.H.O.F [AnjaFurShoulders] GIFT
collar: *L.inc* Bound Collar Crossed
corset: [ SAKIDE ] Brocade Corset Dress Red
nipples: : Amorous : Die Schlacht
nails & rings: ...::: Scrub :::... I want it!
undies: dl:: "YOUR SLAVE" outfit
tights:*Sheer* Tights 08: Torn Shiny Black
boots: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores