News @ REDGRAVE!

quinta-feira, julho 05, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm back to show you some awesome new releases by REDGRAVE!
As you know Redgrave is one of my favorite stores in SL since my first day in my virtual life. They have only the best in skins, clothes, acessories and shoes.
The monokini and shoes in this post are from there, you will find the monokini in many different colors/patterns and it comes with the bracelet. The shoes are super easy to adjust the skin color or shoes details/nails/size, mix & matching colors by using the HUD.
I hope you like my look.
Together with one of the newest releases by PURPLE POSES, this super-cute beach ball that comes with many poses for your pictures.
Enjoy<3


Poses: PURPLE POSES - Beach Ball


! Shoes Linda - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340006)


skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Sally] - [ Pink Porcelain ]
hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Mango" Dipped Party Colors
freckles: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Caramel - Smoked
piercing: - .HoD. - Torli'ai Piercing Set
monokini: Monokini LEO - Pink - REDGRAVE (RGP0270002)
shoes: ! Shoes Linda - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340006)
nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores