Independence Day ..

segunda-feira, julho 02, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm back to show you some awesome news by SAKIDE!
As we know, the independence day of United States is coming and to celebrate, SAKIDE released this super-cute dress that you will find in 2 colors,black and white. Together with this kickass bag made by BagLady Design that is a gift.
I'm not american but I respect and admire them. I made this post also thinking of my loved husband who is american and I love so much.
So for you all I wish you a great 4th of july!!!
I hope you like my look.
Enjoy<3

INDEPENDENCE DAY ITEMS, until July 5th



Poses by PURPLE POSES


Poses by PURPLE POSES 


SKIN: [PF] Elly <Honey> - Gunmetal/Meow
HAIR: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Shell" Dipped Party Colors
EARS: Lovely_Alien_WebbedEars_
TATTOO: Ink'D Up! :Notorious:
DRESS: [ SAKIDE ] Lovin' Straps Dress Black
PANTS: [ SAKIDE ] Dark Shredded Leggings
GLASSES: .:*December*:. Glasses No.61
BRACELETES & COLLAR: :love always: spiked
BAG: BLD-[Rebel] (Subescribe Gift)
BOOTS: [Gos] Triumph Boots for Men - Worn



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores