Sneak Peek of ZP Brand Wave 2!

quarta-feira, maio 09, 2012

Hello!
I'm here to show you the amazing items you will find this friday @
ZombiePopcorn Brand Wave 2
!
This time with the amazing creators of: :: Caladesi Island Company ::, MINA Hair & Bijoux, Skintimate, Pin me Down, -paper.doll-, AD Creations, Weather! or not?, Spirit Store, Koketka, Soap Co., :pesca, LISP Bazaar, {K}Rea, & je suis....
In my look today I'm using the hair made by Mina and the super kickass jacket from Soap Co. that is Dixon vest, based on my favorite character of The Walking Dead *_*
The short is super new by { essences } to be released very soon! I love it <3
I hope you like my look, enjoy!

ZB new

skin: *REDGRAVE* [BUNDLE] Paper Skin --Trinity--
hair: MINA Hair - Blanche - Essentials [wear me]
makeup: Nuuna's tattoo layer makeups v7 6
blood: REPULSE - Slaughter Full Body Tattoo

vest: [soap] Dixon Angel Vest
bra: part of Goth1c0: Sticky & Sweet
short: black cutoff - essences
tights: *Sheer* Tights 08: Torn Shiny Black

boots: K-boots black

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores