Double Trouble..

domingo, maio 13, 2012

Hello!
Today my post is not alone! One of my friends and favorite bloggers Druuna invited me to make a post with her and made me really happy! Druuna is a amazing blogger and sweet girl I hope you like our looks!<3
The dress i'm wearing is new release by SAKIDE for the FRIBROMYALGIA AWARENESS FAIR and the skins is the supercute JeSyLiLo for the stuff in stock event.
Together with some of my favorite items, enjoy!

Double Trouble.. - Vicio SL blog pic

What I am wearing..

skin: *JeSyLiLO*::STUFF IN STOCK*5
hair: /Wasabi Pils/ - Teeloh
tattoo: :Hebenon Vial: Indie [Full Body Tattoo] v1.0

dress: [ SAKIDE ] Sweater Drapped MESH Dress Grey

bracelets: .: Le Temps des Illusions :. Illusiona Bracelet
boots: F_Boots//Stompers [Black]

What Druuna is wearing... here.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores