MIASNOW - SWEETY

sábado, maio 26, 2012

Hello!
I'm here to show you one more amazing skin release that you will find @ The Skin Addicion's Showcase.
This time, MIASNOW bring us a new sweet and detailed skin, that you will find in 4 different tones and many options to use. Without eyebrows with 5 colors of eyebrow tattoos, 4 lips and 3 lashes.
Together with some awesome items by SAKIDE and the super new gift hair by Truth!
I hope you like my look!<3


[SAKIDE] new top Tie-Back tops!


MIASNOW - SWEETY tones:
Dark, Exotic, Tan and Pale.



skin: MIASNOW Skin 2012 - SWEETY Pale, Tan, Exotic, Dark
hair: >TRUTH< Jessie -  black & whites
eyeliner: MONS / Makeups - black eyeliner series
eyebrows: La Malvada Mujer - 8 [Eyebrows ]
 top: [ SAKIDE ] Tie-Back Tops Black
pants: [ SAKIDE ] Smoking Suit MESH Pants Black for FTLO
collar: Cobrahive - Sureibu (1) Collar
shoes: N-core ULTRAPLATFORM "Noir Intense"
poses: PURPLE POSE ALEXIA

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. pretty! thnx for featuring my skin :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Miasnow I'm glad you liked it was a big pleasure!<333
    You know I'm your fan!

    ResponderExcluir

Seguidores