For Those About to Rock..

quarta-feira, maio 16, 2012

.. We Salute You!
I'm here to show you the new smexie mesh skirt by Spirit Store together with the hot hoodie by Goth1c0.
The skirt comes in many different sizes to fit any shape and the hoodie is sexy with one of the nipplest showing *0*, I love it <3
I hope you like my look!
 
 
What I am wearing..

skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Sally] - [ Pink Porcelain ]
hair: !lamb. Pearl (Mesh) - Mad Pack

hoodie: Goth1c0: Brun my Soul short hoodie -Black
skirt: Spirit Store - Veterok rigged mesh skirt black
nipple pasties: ~"SP"~ Free Mini Nipple Pasties [BOX]-marketplace-

bracelets: .: Le Temps des Illusions :. Illusiona Bracelet
necklace: Goth1c0: Mi Corazon Palpitante
boots: [Gos] MESH Triumph Boots in Black [bagged]
 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores