A Day Out..

segunda-feira, maio 21, 2012

Hello!
We are back!
That's right, me and my yummy husband back to show you our LOTD!
I've picked my favorite-dress-ever by Luck Inc. that I can use with my Lolas! prim boobies and its so much fun to use! L.inc has perfect appliers to your prim boobies and much more, you should go check it out!
Alex is wearing a very nice mesh outfit with perfect textures and so realistic! But the best part of this outfit is the price, believe me!x) You can find it @ THE MENS DEPT.
I hope you like our looks!<3

!Alex outfit is complete in mesh and only 99L!
-shoes NOT included-


*Lolas! applier are sold separately*


Alice is wearing..

hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Dominique2 Mesh Hair - Complete Pack
makeup: MONS / Makeups - black eyeliner series
eyes: .ID. MESH Eyes / Gem / Aquas and Indigos (2 packs 50L each, mesh)
dress: *L.inc* Via Dress Lace Black
boobies: Lolas! ::: Push-Up 2.5 ::: Bag
necklace: : Amorous : Conquistador
bracelets: .: Le Temps des Illusions :. Illusiona Bracelet
Cross Ring: .: Le Temps des Illusions :. Cross Ring
shoes: N-core EMPORIUM "Pure Black"

Alex is wearing..
Eyes-- ~Tableau Vivant~ Drop of water eyes fatpack ( set 10)
Skin-- ~Tableau Vivant~ Ryan skin - Brown - Tone 6
Poses-- {.:exposeur:.} Oh Boy
Hair--/Wasabi Pills/ Orion Mesh Hair - Complete Pack (Storm)
Shoes-- ::: Shelly Laufer Sneakers dd-805 [Black] ::: For Men
Outfit -- [Pumpkin]Outfit(Leather,size L)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores