Debbie...

segunda-feira, maio 14, 2012

Hello!^^
I'm back to show you the new release of Al Vulo!
Supercute Debbie in a new tone called butter. You will find Debbie with 6 different and 4 options to wear : with or without cleavage and hairbase!
The super sexy top,skirt,boots and acessories are from Goth1c0, perfect and detailed goth1c0 is one of my favorites stores in SL for a very long time, I'm totally in love with this necklace so creative *-*
I hope you like my look!<3


Debbie makeups...




What I am wearing..

skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Debbie ] - [ Fatpack Butter ]
hair: ::Exile:: Groove Theory: All or nothing

top: Goth1c0: Mini Corsets set 2
skirt: Goth1c0: Corset mini skirt grey skulls

necklace: Goth1c0: Mi Corazon Palpitante
earings: Goth1c0: My Black Faith Earrings
boots: Goth1c0: Domina Tall Latex Boots


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores