SAKIDE @ The Black Market

quinta-feira, maio 17, 2012

Hello!
I'm here to show you the awesome dress made by SAKIDE that you will find @ The Black Market -until June 15th-
I love the dress, I really like white outfits but I think is kinda hard to find good white clothes so when I first saw this dress I was like *omg*. It's sweet, detailed and super-sexy!
I hope you like my look <3

* Poses by FOCUS !NEW! :: Model 57 ::*

What Alice's wearng..

skin: LAQ ~ Elena [Pale] Glow skin (10-pack)
lipstick: -Glam Affair- Cosmetics - Leah lipstick 22
hair: !lamb. Pearl (Mesh) - Grayscale Pack

dress: [ SAKIDE ] Summer Corset Dress

hooves: *Epic* Basic Faun Legs {Snow} [x259]
horns: [ni.Ju] Eurexiaun Horns [boxed]
piercing: [ni.Ju] Terymn Piercing . -fantasy faire hutn gift-

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores