[Ngelic] + : Amorous :

quinta-feira, maio 31, 2012

Hello!
I'm here to show your some smexie releases!
First, the new swimsuit  sets by [Ngelic] !
Angelic Lefevre has the cutest and most detailed clothes in SL. Always sweet with great textures and supersexy! I'm in love with those swimsuits, all of them!!<3
The necklace and earrings are : Amorous : , a store which I cannot live without! Amazing as always with perfect textures, details and style, both with menu by clicking. Super easy to use and match with your clothes!
I hope you like my look!<3
.

* POSES by Purple Poses -various-*


 Hair : Elikatira //  Skin : Belleza


* SHOES : :FANATIK: Classic Pumps Black *

outfits:
[Ngelic]Black furry swimsuit
[Ngelic]Leopard furry swimsuit
[Ngelic]Zebra furry swimsuit

acessories: 

: Amorous : Love Strung
: Amorous : Retrospect


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores