Amorous..

sábado, maio 19, 2012

I'm back!
To show you some nice new releases by .:Amorous:. and Emo-tions!
Starting with amorous necklace and earings, as always the best quality with good price and perfect textures, amorous is elegant and moderen also super-easy to use. You can change the colors only by clicking/menu.
I've picked some of the many different options of colors/textures and took some pics, I hope you like it! <3
Emo-tions bring us a elegant hair styling with soft details and realistic texture as always. Called Tyra, it comes with hair base/tattoo layer, it's so perfect I love it *-*
I hope you like my look!<3



The skin I'm wearing is Curio - Pout in acorn dark tone..


Corset by Hello Spacegirl - Ilia Corset (mesh)


: Amorous : Conquistador (Boxed) // .:EMO-tions:. * TYRA */black
nipples cover: : Amorous : Die Schlacht

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores