Sour Girl...

terça-feira, abril 03, 2012

Hai!
[PLAY]

Hey! I'm must confess something...*blushes*
I'm totally in love with mesh clothes...eeer, yeah me.. I used to hate mesh stuff and then..
I blame all the amazing designers and their kickass products that's it!!!
Damn you!:p~~~~
><
Ok, enough of blah blah blah, SAKIDE is one of my favorite stores you can tell so, there we go..x)
<3
Enjoy!!
Sour Girl - Vicio SL Blog pic
My LOTD:

Skin: cStar Limited - Lilith Skin
Hair: .ploom. Mile High Pony - A Little of Everything
Eyes: .ID. COTNv2 - Colorless
Makeup: Nuuna's tatto layer makeups v3
Freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles
Tattoo: :Hebenon Vial: Indie [Full Body Tattoo] v1.0
Outfit: [ SAKIDE ] Smoking Suit MESH Pants Black for FTLO
( THE BLACK MARKET April 1st to 30th)
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina
Rings: [EY:NO] Dressed Stone Rings ( Stuff in Stock)
Shoes: N-core EMPORIUM "Pure Black" BOXED


[SAKIDE] taxi...

cStar

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores