News @ Opium!!

domingo, abril 29, 2012

Hello!
I'm here to show you the new kickass outfit by Opium!
It's complete, with mesh jacket, top, ripped jeans and boots! I love everything about this outfit, super rocker, amazing textures! You should TP there and check it out!
The skin I'm wearing is by JeSyLiLo and you can find at The Dressing Room Blue for a really low price. It's so lovely and sexy, I'm in love with this skin!<3
I hope you like it!

JeSyLiLo + Opium

skin: *JeSyLiLO*Dressing Room Blue*:::Marya:::*LightSkin
hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair NEW!
eyes: .ID. COTNv2 - Colorless
lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 + - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes <3

outfit: Opium Street Punk Preview Female

piercings: [ni.Ju] Fantasy Faire 2012 Hunt GIFT
earings: +ROZOREGALIA+*NORNIR*PIERCE2
nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores