JeSyLiLo - Bar

domingo, abril 22, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm so excited about this post *-*, well , the first time I saw this skin @ JeSyLiLo's Flickr I knew it was going to be awesome! But right now I have no words to express how much I like it! No, no.. I love it! It's so hot, realistic and beautiful ..OMG and the lips? *drools*
Bar is my new favorite! I just can't take it off ><
I hope you like it!

*JeSyLiLO*:::Bar:::*LightSkin*

You will find Bar with 6 different makeups and 8 options like teeth,no teeth,freckles,cleavage and etc..
The eyes are from JeSyLiLo too called Bar, and you will find in 6 different colours and 2 options (normal or bloody)

*JeSyLiLO*:::Bar:::*LightSkin*

The hair I'm wearing is one of the new releases by Wasabi Pills that you can find at the Fantasy Faire 2012 and the skirt from Spirit Store .

*JeSyLiLO*:::Bar:::*LightSkin*


skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Bar:::*LightSkin*Fatpack
eyes: *JeSyLiLO*:::BarEyes:::*Fatpack
hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair
shrug: Zaara : 9 Naina distressed shrug *black* 1
nipple pasties: >>ROOTS<<00S10022(Box)
skirt: Spirit Store - Toto rigged mesh long skirt black

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores