Don't Touch My Eggs..

quarta-feira, abril 25, 2012

Hello again!!
I'm here to show you the new release from Spirit Store and the sweet April gift from Tentacio!
Spirit store released those kickass mesh pants, that come in a big variety of sizes and its unisex, easy to fit any shape or form. The cutie top come with necklace and ring is the perfect gift by Tentacio.<3
I found those super-sexy undies by SAKIDE and I could not resist, its not new and I have it for a very long time already but those are my favorites always!
Enjoy!

Vicio SL blog pic

skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Bar:::*LightSkin*Fatpack
hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair - Complete Pack
hairbase: R E M O R S E - Cassie Hairbase (Brown)
top: *Tentacio* Don't touch my eggs April gift
pants: Spirit Store - Azazel rigged mesh pants unisex black
panties: [Sassy Kitty Designs] Slide/Slide 'em off Panties Colored
tattoo: Tenjin Stone Roses Tattoo
necklace: *Tentacio* Don't touch my eggs April gift
ring: *Tentacio* Don't touch my eggs April gift
nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina
piercings: [ni.Ju] Fantasy Faire 2012 Hunt GIFT


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores