MOJO - SELENA !

sexta-feira, abril 20, 2012

Good Morning!
I'm here to show you the awesome new skin release by MOJO!
I'm so excited about this skin, the tone is new called pearl .. I sooo love pale skins! And what I normally hate about the pale skins in SL is that they have no details but not those.. MOJO made something amazing cause those skins has the same realistic details as the darker ones!
I don't need to tell you that Selena is my new favorite, right?><
Now, I need to tell you about those heels..
REDGRAVE is one of my favorite stores in SL for over 3 years, not only because of the skins, but also clothes and acessories! I remeber my first pair of Redgrave boots, I still have them *-*.. But I'm not here to talk about boots haha!><
Those awesome and sexy shoes I'm wearing are made by REDGRAVE!
It's so realistic and beautiful, come with a HUD very easy to use and adjust your skin tones or shoes colours/nails /size etc.. If you are looking for a quality and stylish footwear then choosing REDGRAVE is the best idea!

MOJO - Selena <3

You will find Selena with 10 options of makes, with or without cleavage and hair options!
I'm wearing the cleavage option without hairbase.
The dress I'm wearing you can find at the Zombie Popcorn Brand and it's made by the awesome Sassy!
Enjoy<3
Mojo Selena makeups

skin: MOJO - SKIN SELENA (the fashionista) tone: PEARL
hair: [BURLEY]_Zia_II_MagnatePack (Wear)
dress: ~Sassy!~ Date Night - black ZP
shoes: *REDGRAVE* {Fatpack} Audrey2- PlateauHeels [RG0330003]

TP to MOJO

TP to REDGRAVE

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores