Mockingbird Girl..

quinta-feira, abril 12, 2012

Hai!
[PLAY]
I'm here to show you my LOTD , some cute items from the Kawaii Fair and the new subscribe gift by Truth Hair, it's a fatpack, so you should got get yours NOW!<3
I'm in love with this mesh corset by LUSH LIMITED, comes in alot of different sizes to fit ANY shape, just perfect *-*
I hope you like it!

Mockingbird Girl.. - Vicio SL blog pic

* I took the picture @ Kawaii fair sim and OMG it's looking so cute, so awesome I love everything about it, you should go check it out this saturday*

Skin: **SHINE** Lolita skin pack/Pale @ Kawaii Fair 2012
Hair: >TRUTH< Bunny - w/roots . bubblegum - !Apr. subscribe GIFT!
Corset: [D*L] JUST A GIRL MESH corset-HELLO! @ Kawaii Fair 2012
Pants: [D*L] LACED DENIM jeans- ASPHALT@ Kawaii Fair 2012
Bag: **SHINE** Mesh Satchel Bag/Ladybugs @ Kawaii Fair 2012
Shoes: .HW. GummY DropZ -Platforms- @ Kawaii Fair 2012
Poses: G O L A @ Kawaii Fair 2012


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores