Engel..

quarta-feira, abril 25, 2012

Hello!
[PLAY]
How are you? I'm great!
I'm here to show you a quickie LOTD and I hope you like it!
Starting with the new Retro' shoes, Angel is black with angel heels and come with a HUD to adjust the skin pretty easy to use. (r) MINT released this awesome and unique hair, I so love those 2 coulours hairs! I <3 (r)M!
The smexie dress is by SAKIDE and skin MOJO already blogged here!
And I can't forget about the piercing, you can get it at the Fantasy Faire Hunt and its by Ni.Ju and the corset super cute, my new favorite I've found in marketplace and its made by Hello Spacegirl.

Engel.. - Vicio SL blog pic

skin: MOJO - SKIN SELENA (the fashionista) tone: PEARL
freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles
dress: [ SAKIDE ] Girdle Dresses Black
hair: (r)M ~ Hair No.24 ( c o o l B l o n d s /w L o c k s )
nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina
piercing: [ni.Ju] Fantasy Faire 2012 Hunt GIFT
shoes: retro' - angel shoe silver(wear me)


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores