Racer Girl..

quinta-feira, junho 19, 2014


Hello!
I'm here with a small post to show you some amazing new releases by The Sugar Garden (tsg)!
This cute yellow racer dress you will find at Level Up event, I'm wearing with my wowmeh body and it fits!!!! *_*
The shoes and hair bow are also new,you can change the lace textures of the bows by using a HUD.
I hope you like my look!
XOXO



skin:  .tsg. Baby Xiaxue
hair:  "+SD Lo*momo+" setaria[light color set]
eyes:  {Dead Apples} Solar Eyes II - Waterfall
eyebrows: .random.Matter. - Bubsy Star Brows
dress: .tsg. Racer Girl - Yellow @ Level Up
pasties: soon at LUST
ring: Swallow TrustNo Ring @ TDRF
shoes: .tsg. Gigi Heels - Yellow - SLINK High

Extras:
Slink hand and high feet
Wowmeh Oversize body

.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores