Let Me Be Your Aphrodite..

sábado, junho 28, 2014


Hello!
I'm here to show you the gorgEous release by Essences for Totally Top Shelf event.
And since its  Greek Mythology themed, I've tried to put one greek look for you, also inspired by my love that is from Greece. (Tyler ♥)
I hope you like my look.
The poses are from RACK Poses and you can also find at the event!
XOXO





skin:  Essences - The Greek Goddess ~medium01
hair:  [LeLutka]-ATHENA hair/Light Blonde
eyes: {Dead Apples} Solar Eyes II - Waterfall
tattoo:  .Reckless. - Hex (Fresh)
necklace: normal*Sweet Kajira*Persefone necklace
earrings: normal*Sweet Kajira*Persefone earrings
bracelet: normal*Sweet Kajira*Persefone bracelets
dress:Aurora Toga ~PEARL~ by Caverna Obscura (rigged mesh)
poses: RACK Poses - Let Me Be Your Aphrodite Full Set

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores