In Joy And Sorrow ...

segunda-feira, junho 30, 2014



Hello!
I'm here to show you one of the new releases by TRUTH together with N-Core super sexy shoes for the new round of FaMESHed!
Truth released 3 hairs and I will be showing you the other two during the week.
The blouse I'm wearing is from a new brand called Rowne and I felt like I wanted to buy the whole store!haha x)
The goggles are from Violent Seduction and I like how the worked well with this hair.
I hope you like my look!
XOXO




skin: .Atomic. Skin {Muse} - Milk
hair:  TRUTH HAIR Devinna
hairbase:  ILLMATIC :: Smoothed Baby Hairs
eyes:  {Dead Apples} Solar Eyes II - Waterfall
eyeliner:  MOON}. Obsession Eyeliner
eyebrows: MOON}. After.it.All Eyebrows
shirt:  Rowne.Paul Structured Blouse - Onyx
skirt:  MoDANNA [Chalys Collection] Black Skirt
rings: :Zombie.Suicide: Witchery Ring set
goggles: Violent Seduction - Motoring Goggles 
shoes: N-core EMBRACE "Pure Black" (Mesh)


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores